Here are some links to survey research topics making headlines. Related links are grouped together.
Cell Phone Coverage Issues:
- AAPOR: Do Cell Phones Affect Survey Research?
- Cell Phone Sampling Summit – Paul J. Lavrakas and Charles D. Shuttles
- How Serious is Polling’s Cell-Only Problem? – Scott Keeter
The Do Not Call List and Survey Research:
- AAPOR: Is Survey Research Covered by the Do Not Call Rules?
- The Impact of Do Not Call on Response Rates
- Arguments for Do Not Call with a Survey Exemption (amicus curiae brief)
- AAPOR Statement on Push Polls
- AAPOR Press Release on Push Polls
- Nancy Mathiowetz’s blog post on push polling
- Stuart Rothenberg on push polling
- AAPOR: Do Response Rates Matter?
- Calculating Eligibility Rates – Tom W. Smith
- About Response Rates – Gary Langer
- About Washington Post Response Rates